My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

sleep


I'm tired. One thing after the other. It's all just coming in streams, herds, jets of water. However you call it, it still tires me out. Like tires being worn out. =O

Giving poetry another try haha. xD

Sleep

I just wanna sleep,
Take a breath, hard and deep,
You know it's all you need,
Some sleep, much more than a weep.

Looking back to where I stood,
Wearing nothing but a hood,
Soft, comfy and just plain good,
It's all about setting the mood.

The sheeps prancing above my head,
Dancing, hopping and moving ahead,
Leaving me behind at the gates,
'Twas where I bid reality goodbye.

Sleep now, wake not,
Fading away, hiding not,
Slipping into the darkness of night,
Waking not till morrow night.


cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)