My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

rawr


Mrawwr.

I haven't camwhored for a very long time now. :D

Life has been hectic. Kill me. D:



I still haven't finished reading my book(s) which I started reading a month ago. I don't know why. I WILL FINISH READING "The Time Traveller's Wife" TONIGHT. I SWEAR I WILL.

The other book's called "The Cannon," which is a non-fiction book and is *kinda* nice to read. :D

AIYO. Sleepy la, but I need to go work nao. I WANNA PLAY WITH MY CAMERA TOO. D:

cheerioseets, arty.

2 comments:

E said...

I FOUND A DIFF SITE TO CAMWHORE:3

Arthur Chia said...

Leash //

FOUND ADI SHARE LA DOIIII. D:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)