My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, July 19, 2010

hope

Update on my life. I did lotsa things the past week.

Yi Wenn. I ♥ this pic.

One of the many cute shots we took the night before she left for Aussie.

I spent the next few days doing this. I like it, a lot. :)

Stupid boy. :D

Jog For Hope made us cool people emo.
That's how awesome Jog For Hope 2010 is! :)

So yeah, we raised a total of Twenty one thousand ringgit for the Children of Bario and Paws Animal Welfare Society.

Great job Jog For Hope 2010 Committee!
I'm so proud of you guys! :)

cheerioseets, arty.

2 comments:

umei said...

Dear whom it may concern,

I'm actually looking blogs and sites who are keen to partake in paid written advertorials for a few different clients.

If you shall be deemed interested and would like to find out more, please do not hesitate to contact me at jcmf.ng@gmail.com

Thank you!

MissBlueNeeNee said...

I want my Mickey photo.. :(

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)