My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

college


Things that I'll probably miss when I'm not in Malaysia

Arty Farewell Notes
♥ 2 - My college third home

College.


I think the one and a half years that I spent in this place were the most productive, emotional and eye-opening time that I've spent compared to anywhere else (in an educational way, the artistic way still belongs to KLPAC. *kudos*)

Imma miss college so much. My lecturers, my college mates, the staff and the LIBRARY. With freaking bean bags! Haha. :D

There're one too many experiences to list out, but I wanna point out that I met one of my closest friends in the whole wide world! HAHA. I think I blogged about her when she left for Australia the month before last. D:

Go see, go see. xD

cheerioseets, arty.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice panorama shot :D

And in case you haven't noticed, they kept the beanbags, God knows why...

Arthur Chia said...

Chase //

Aiyoooo, so sad. I wonder why they kept them. )':

Yi Wenn said...

Awwwww college is also where i met one of my bestest best friends ever. And he is truly one of the most wonderful people one can have the pleasure of meeting :)

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)