My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

mocha

Mocha - I TOOK THIS 10 MINUTES AGO. :D
LOOK AT THAT WINCED FACE, SCRATCHED EAR. *cute*

Mocha is so clingy to me. It's so annoying yet adorably cute. I took so many pictures of Mocha omg. Let me upload them. :D

Scraaaaaatch. :D

..but I have to put eye medication for him cause his eyes will close themselves.
That white colour thing at the edge of his eyes will blind him soon if I don't put the meds. D:

I'll upload pictures of Latte as soon as she's attached to me. xD

cheerioseets, arty.

2 comments:

Cherng said...

What's that white thing suppose to be? Some kind of disease?

Arthur Chia said...

Cherng // It's like a third eye. Apparently it's a symptom, not a disease. :O

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)