My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

bro.


Mehh, piano wub. xD

GAHHHH. My piano exam's like, during the holidays. Likeeee, WHY? Of all days, why must it be during the holidays. Meh, at least it's gonna be over in a few days. xD I'm gonna fail laaa~ Just six months to finish up 3 songs. Sigh~ *notice I used sigh for the first time. xD*

I've been emo-ing these days for some reason. For every signle time I emo-ed, I can't figure out what I was emo-ing over. What's happening to me? Am I hallucinating? (<-- another new word!) Or am I just paranoid? (<-- z0mG! xD) Ahaha oh well. =)

Ohh, did I mention that our class dissected three cockroaches on Tuesday? Ahaha, well, I'm telling you now. xD They were like, super disgusting. Dead or alive. They even smell bad too. When you cut off their legs, then slice open their bellies, all you can see are their guts and air sacs, which are worse than the smell itself. Ahaha, I'l stop. =P



Ever TRIED killing a fish? Like, fish. Ugh. I had the worst experiance ever. Of a killing a fish, though. xD. On Wednesday evening. I bought a fish of at least 15cm long and costs like, RM15. Brought it to school on Thursday morning. Ran everywhere, and through a lot of troubles, finally found a bucket and filled it with water and masukked the fish.

After all the trouble WE, (we as in, Bio teacher, and a few fellow students), went through, we didn't even kill the fish. Summore, we let it go. Bleh, okay. We took out the water, from the bucket. So the fish will die lacking of oxygen. So, it flapped here and there. You know me laa, always so sensitive, ESPECIALLY killing something that's alive. Flip, flap, it goes. The sound still stuck in my head. =O.

After a while, whole class went into pin drop silence. I actually had tears in my eyes. Well, felt attached to it. Finally, we decided to fill the bucket with water and put the fish back in. Anddd, decided to throw it into the big giant drain that looks like a river at the back of our school. Ahaha, it survived but swam sengetly cause it was like dead deprived of oxygen.

Well, thinking about it now. I feel kinda stupid. Paying RM15 for a fish to only let it die "halfly" and then released into a drain to die a meaningless death. Wastedd. sighh. Could've dissected it. xD HAIZZZ. xDDDDDD

Anyways, Happy Birthday bro. =) Yea, my real life bro. xD

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)