My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

dead.

Bleh. I'm just gonna put up some pictures of the stuffs we ordered for my bro's belated birthday dinner. Fasta Pasta @ Ikan No Power.


Formaggio Bruschetta. Some sort of bread with cheese and tomato topping. Nicess. xD


Ugh. This, I think, is fried spaghetti with meatball. Lol, yea. xD


Fettucine Carbonara. Flat spaghetti in white creammmmy sauce. xDDD.


Ravioli Milanese. Um, kind of a spaghetti that has meat filling in it. Yummy~ =)


Somewhat heart shaped hot choc bubbles. Lawl. xD

And on other things, my piano exams' on Tuesday. And I'm so screwed. I'm kinda sad these and can't concentrate on piano. Like, always missing notes and all. Songs that I mastered kinda, slipped through my fingers. Darn emotions. Sedihnya.. =(

Anyways, guess who this is. Just for fun.



cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)