My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

pooon


Well, the reason why I'm absent for so long, is that.

ONE, I'm REALLY, REALLLLLY, addicted to MapleStory.

TWO, I was really busy with my music school, Chaah Music House, concert, The Concert of the Starry Night.

And today, well, just now, the concert just ended. And yea, really happy and sad at the same time. Ah well, lazy type. Only got 3 pictures, though. =( Kinda regretted not taking more.

Haha, and glooo, you haven't replied me yet. =|


Me and Jesss. =D


Ah POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON. xD

It was REALLLLLY FUN LAAA. Too bad it's over. =(

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)