My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

WHAT THE.



Lols. =D

You know WHAT?

I ENVY people with nice smiles.

Well, usually, it's people who used to wear braces and took them out.

People tell me I have nice straight teeth.

But then again, I can't show them off cause they're inside my small mouth.

Literally. SMALL mouth.

When I smile, I need to force laugh for a bit, then only my teeth shows A LITTLE.

When I smile, it's like, OKAY. FORCE LAUGH! FORCE LAUGH!

Either that, or PULL FACE BACK, MUST. REVEAL. TEEEEEETH. =D (this is where this emoticon comes in)

Mehhhhh.

That. And I'm feeling fat again. Lols. Fat. >.>;;

OKAY. XD.

I'm just trying out a new blogging style. It's called Artyified-Single-Lined Blogging-with-One-picture.

BTW, ..

..

OMG I FORGOT WHAT I WANTED TO SAY. WHAT THEEEEEE.

Meh, chatting at 3:50am in the morning while blogging is a bad thing xD.

Anyways. Nite.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)