My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

sxc

OMG SCREW MY NETTTTTT.

I CAN'T LOAD ANY PAGES ON MY FIREFOX AND MY MSN LIVE CAN'T LOG IN. WHAT THE FISHH WEIIIII. ZZ FORTUNATELY I GOT MY BROTHER'S COMPUTER. ZZ MAN I HATE THIS SO MUCCHH.

SUPER-UNCHEERIOSEETS, ARTY.




Edit.


It was my fucking anti-virus. McAfee. And yes, that's practically the first cuss word I've used in ages.

Okay, so McAfee. It wasn't IT'S fault. It's Java. Like, wth. I updated Java. And tadaa! Everything works again. Like, SERIOUSLY, EXPLAIN TO ME MAN. = =

At first I thought my fucking McAfee was acting up again, then tried lotsa lotsa things. Deleting this and that, practically uninstalling but my comp hanged in the process. And that's the first time my comp hanged since, like, ages.

Then I thought it was some spyware, until I read up some support threads in McAfee. Using my bro's comp, of course, since he doesn't use McAfee. Lalalala~, read through and totally missed the part, saying, Update your Java. I was like, "Wtf?" and just skipped through that one tiny portion, of which gave me a truckload of problems. Effing Java. Efffing!

Gah, no point ranting. I don't like ranting. It's something I really suck in. So yea.

cheerioseets, arty. (and MUCH happier, since I couldn't use my browser and MSN for like, EFFING 5 DAYS)


Oh, enjoy my New Year's present to you.



GG NOT AGAIN. WTF IS WRONG NOW? = =

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)