My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, August 03, 2008

arty

Unreasonable School
Posted by: acel992

Sentul, July 31- principal of a KL school has suspended some students for ridiculous offenses claimed to be done on the school concert. One got suspended for dancing in front of the camera, another got suspended for saying why so serious. In addition, one student got suspended for being late. He was supposed to be in school at 6pm to prepare and get in costume but he arrived at 7pm. The concert begins at 8pm. Most people would assume that there was ample time for the latecomer to change but the principal begs to differ. She claims that it was a rush which was a complete lie.The person who got suspended for saying "Why so serious", he basically turned a tragedy play into a comedy, but I urge the readers to think for a moment.Is it not the main purpose of a school concert for the students to put on a show and enjoy themselves? As for the person dancing in front of the camera, he was doing it infront of a empty hall but in his suspension letter,he was said to be dancing in front of a crowd. Another lie from the "beloved" principal. However the pose he made, which I have to admit was quite inappropriate.As their schoolmate I find this fact that the schol I once respected had fallen to such indispicableness quite unbelieveable but alas the principal and the vice prinsipal had tarnished my opinion of my own school

I hope this school can change their operation methods and make a school thats truly benificial to students and not just put on an act for people outside the school to impress them.

Take from : The Star Online: Blog


Oh good Lord, bless our school please. It's good entertaiment, I must say. But oh well, the people who got suspended are actually laughing at the letters, at how ridiculous they sound.



One of the suspension letters. Notice the spelling mistake and the language. It's REALLY good entertaiment.

That and I failed my Sejarah for my midterm exams. Havta retake it on Tuesday and I haven't started studying yet. Shit shit shit. xD

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)