My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

music

Love of Siam (Rák Hàeng Sà-yăam)



"is a 2007 Thai romantic-drama film, written and directed by Chookiat Sakveerakul. A multi-layered family drama, a controversial element of the story is a gay romance between two teenage boys."

I just finished watching this. I cried watching this. =)

I so wished my life would be like that, not all the negative part, just the love part. It's like, just so.. Touching. Totally recommended for anybody who wants their feelings returned to them. I lost mine, meaning I couldn't feel anything, but after watching this movie, I cried. How powerful these movies can be sometimes.

But there IS a kissing scene, just a small part, between these two guys:

Tong played by Mario Maurer
He's three years older than me. xD

He's two years older than me. He's cute, no? xDD

Just warning you, before you get so scared and turn it off or something.

This scene is my favourite scene throughout the whole show. I feel for Music. I've always been lonely since I was kid, just that I don't have anyone like Tong to be by my side when I younger like Music did. I wish I do, but, heh. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack.


[ Tong and Music are seen in bed looking at the ceiling. ]
Tong:
You are alone. Aren't you lonely?

Music:
Frighteningly lonely.

Tong:
What is it? Frighteningly lonely?

Music:
Like when we were kids.
We were so lonely because we didn't have friends, right?
Now that we are grown up, loneliness is much worse than when we were children.

Tong:
Why was it so bad for you?

Music:
I don't know what to say.
[ Story of grandmother's passing ]
It's not easy at all, because the longer she's gone, the more I missed grandma.

So I got one question.
If we love someone so much, how can we bear it that one day we will be seperated by death?
And... that losing someone is part of life?
You know it well, Tong.
Is it possible, Tong?
That we love someone, and we're not afraid of losing them.
[ Pause ]
At the same time, I was wondering...
Is it possible... that we can live without loving anyone at all?
[ Pause ]
That's my loneliness..
I have lived with it for 5 years.
I really know how bad that feels.
And it will get worse.

Tong:
Mew.
[ Tong places Music's head on his chest and hugs him. ]








cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)