My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

frim

My other favourite picture of the day. Freaking tall tree.

I'm going to spam my blog with pictures.

My semester ended last week and so begins my holidays for the rest of the year. But I guess my holidays are filled with nothing but activities thanks to a certain friendless likes_planning_stuffs person.

..and so he plans all these activities, forces invites us to join him as classmates and we all feel happy in the end. I came up with a name for these activities and I'm pretty sure it's appropriate to the situation.
Kee Aik's Wholesome Holiday Package!

Day 1 Monday. Badminton and lunch after.
Day 2 Wednesday. Ice skating and lotsa blisters.
Day 3 Thursday. FRIM and blister soaking session.
Day 4 TBC.
Day 5 TBC.
Rest of the holidays - TBC.
But yeah. My blisters are pretty horrid. I just woke up from a two hour nap and my blisters dried up. I try to get up and it hurts like crap. Like, seriously crap. D:

Anyways, pictures from FRIM and the man-made waterfalls today.

My favourite picture of the day. Walking down from the Canopy Walk.

Them. My classmates.

Kee Aik. Sadist Organizer.

I like this one. It's a spider-web. So cool.

HUGE ANTS. A family of 3. One small + two big.

Anyways, I'm off. I really need to get some sleep. :D

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)