My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, December 05, 2009

play

Have you seen a cat playing with a dog before?



*touches nose*

THEY'RE SO CUTE. :D

Ohai. I bought a keyboard tie today. It's so nice. I'll post it up someday.

OHAI. Yesterday was the end of my second semester of doing A Levels at Taylor's College Sri Hartamas.

OHAII. Thus today is the first day of my holidays! :)

OHAIII. I went to PC Fair yesterday. I got nothing but a bad headache.

OHAIV. I just realized my OHAI has numberings.

OHAV. I'm gonna be sewing during the holidays. Also, reading The Time Traveller's Wife and a few other books.

OHAVI. I'm going to the Da Vinci exhibition at the National Science Centre on Monday. I hope it's gonna be open.

OHAVII. I'm addicted to RO. Shit.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)