My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, December 18, 2009

stare

Shut up. I haven't camwhored in ages and I think I deserve the right to. :P

Today, the most interesting thing(s) happened to me. I was at Robinsons at Gardens. Then this girl was walking to my direction, towards the escalator. Then, she waved.

The only natural thing for me to do was to wave back and so I did. She looked kinda familiar, but I can't put a name to her face. She suddenly realized that I might not know her, so she quickly walked towards the escalator and pretended that this never happened.

When we reached down to the next floor, she was staring intently at a rack of clothes that wasn't very interesting at all. So.. I don't know whether I know her or not. xD

THEN. It happened again. This time all the way downstairs outside Cold Storage. My mom and I were looking through the fake Christmas trees and lights. Then then then right, this girl was walking through the aisle with her guy friend and she stopped.

She turned her head around and looked straight at me. I looked back, of course.

We were like,

*stare*

*stare*

*stare*

..for at least 10 seconds. Which seemed longer at the moment, of course.

Meh. I don't know what it is, but it has been a REALLY weird day today. Heh. :D

cheerioseets, arty.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe your fly was not properly shut... :D

Janice said...

hahahaha! LOL to the comment above me..=p
dat cud have been me =p im alwis doin stuff like dat.. haha

lutie said...

Is she pretty?@@

Arthur Chia said...

Dear Anon,
I'm pretty sure my fly is always properly shut. XD

Dear Janice,
LOL? Hey, I think I could recognize you from a mile away kay? =P

Dear Pei Chin,
Yesh. Very very pretty. xD

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)