My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, July 12, 2010

goodbye

The first to leave.

There will always be times for these kinda things to happen. You know it's bound to happen when you're studying in a well-known private college studying a well-known pre-university programme. Even if your friends aren't the ones that's gonna go, you'd be the one that's gonna be going. It sucks but there's nothing much that you really can do about it.

I've had my share of fun throughout these past eighteen months. Truly, it's a time that I've never laughed so hard during class with Yi Wenn cracking jokes like freaking all the time. There's also the other classmates that'd laugh along because my laugh sounds like a duck quacking with a sore throat. I'm gonna miss these lil' things when I leave college. Sighh. D:

I'm dedicating this post to Yi Wenn first, just because you guys don't read my blog that often. :)

Yi Wenn

We've got to thank Mr William for putting us four together, back when we had our first Malaysian Studies thingy going on. That's how we really met, if not we wouldn't even be having regular lunches together haha. I really enjoyed just spending time with you, macam waiting for time to pass. It's indescribable HAHA.

You're indescribable. Whichever man that you're gonna marry has got to be a funny man, okay? I wanna see a family of comedians when we all have a reunion in twenty years' time!

When you're in Australia, please, randomly pick out the hot JK and make sure he's super nice and funny too. It's a must la. Studying Commerce is gonna be a bore, so you must keep yourself happy and smiley always. You'll make lots of good friends and have even more fun times than you had with us. Without you, it's gonna be so different haha. But oh well, better move on than being stuck. :D

And there won't be another Arthur Chia to teman you to help you do your stuffs anymore! Hah!


So that's one. Yi Wenn's gonna be leaving for Australia the week after next. Which is totally sad. D:

I haven't gave her birthday present to her yet. )':

GOODBYE YI WENN.

Adieu.
An excerpt of a poem by Anne Bradstreet

Taught what was good, and what was ill,
What would save life, and what would kill.
Thus gone, amongst you I may live,
And dead, yet speak, and counsel give:
Farewell, my birds, farewell adieu,
I happy am, if well with you.

:)

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)