My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Thursday, July 01, 2010

frutti

Happae Barfday, dancer girl! :)

I'll miss you, like a lot. )':

- - -

I'm worried like crap.

I'm worried like crap.

I'm worried like crap.

But there's no point in worrying like crap.

I shouldn't worry at all.

After all, all I've been doing these few days is "enjoying myself without much regrets."

But I'm still thinking to myself,

I'm worried like crap.

- - -


Happy that I tried Tutti Frutti for the first time the other day. It's like heaven melting in your mouth omfg! :D

Okay, sorry for the lack of updates, blog. I officially just screwed up my diary. )':

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)