My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

cc.


simple. by ~HaruXxX on deviantART

Bleh, another wallpaper. Inspired by the song playing in my blog right now. Gravity - Maaya Sakamoto. If you can't hear it. Scroll down. It helps. My friend describes it as a 'minor-key' song. It's a sad song, really.

I'm emo again. I'm an irritating person. I know that I'm noisy and all, but I just can't change. I need to change, but how? =\ Someone please! T.T

Anyways, exams are coming up. Let's see what I've got to take starting next Monday.

Bible Knowledge on Monday, I'm SURE I won't fail this. xD. The only subject that I can beat Andrew in. =)

Sejarah is a dead piece of rotten fish on my examination table. =\ I hate Sejarah until my adorable cat cat clock can start flying. xP. Sejarah is History in BM for all those 'I-don't-know-BM' ppl. That's you, Chris and Linus ;p

Kimia. I'm so scared I'm gonna fail againnn =\ Bleh, gotta study hard and get an A1! =) Kimia = Chemistry.

Experiance at the school office.
On Monday, I kena send to office. By who? Madam Haslina. I'm not blaming her or anything. She's a really good teacher to teach by various means. It's been 3 years since I last went to the office. Last time was because I didn't do my scrap book. This time is because I didn't do finish my chem hw =\.

Then came Madam Matthews. Ugh. She's damn effing fierce. I was like, "Good Morning, Madam." Then she went, "STAND UP WHEN YOU'RE BEING SPOKEN TO!". No need to shout right. T.T She asked a few questions and asked to see Ms Goh. I prefer Ms. Goh than Matthews. Ugh, I don't wanna continue with it. Bad memories. =\

Oh, Madam Matthews has practically breached our.. our.. ugh. Privacy? Lol. XD.


CCTVs are installed all around our school at proximately, 3.15pm on the 8th of May. We, the form 4s were having our games when they installed it. Ugh. I got the picture from Peako's blog.

The following is taken from Peako's blog as well:

We've (with the help of a DX Darkfox) identified where the major locations of where the cameras are. And, what their "special functions" are...sort of

1. Chapel, apparently rotates 360.
2. Outside Library, looks like one from a prison, overlooks basketball court
3. Facing Assembly Grounds
4. The Woodshop
5. Facing Football Pitch from Canteen.
6. The First Floor of the F1 Block near the Tandas Guru Perempuan.
7. The one on the Form 5 floor.
8. The one in the canteen.

I've nothing else to say. I'm tired, sick and not bothered to do my homework afterall. Night.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)