My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

weesek


Ahaha this was what I had for lunch yesterday. Black pepper steak. Medium well. xD. z0mg so nice XD. SF Steakhouse.

Today's Labours' Day, isn't it? It's practically the most boring-est day ever. Having 5 consecutive holidays doesn't help either. Nothing to do at all, other than playing games makes you wonder a lot of things. Oh well, let me just continue on Wesak Day.

Today's also Wesak Day. I have no idea what's Wesak Day all about, but I have a few words to describe it.

Pedophillic.


Related to Buddha.


And a sleeping one at that.


Lots of people walking with no purpose at all.


And of course, the beautiful flower candles that I liked taking pics of.


Ugh. I was with there with my father, bro and my paternal counsins. z0mg. I'm like, the least funniest cousin =\. Did I tell you how funny my whole family is, except me? =(. Lol anyways, we talked about, lotsa things. Like, what are LALA people and what not. I learnt a lot from my beautiful hawt cousins xD.

I don't wanna talk more la~ After walking 7km for about 3 hours, it's quite tiring. Cause I had to put up for not eating the whole day =\. My slumber land is awaiting my warmth. Nitee XD.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)