My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, May 18, 2007

exams.

Arthur Chia growing fatter: food XD.

Bleh, uber delicious "Garlic Rice with Chick-Ken" XD.

=\

Eight days has passed.

I know this sounds weird, but I'm actually quite happy that the exams are here. Apart from super-super-supah hard BK paper on Monday, I had Moral and Chem paper 1 today. I wanna cryyyy. I didn't do very well for my Moral last term and I think I'm gonna fail this term. So much for this fat-ugly-librarian.

Bleh, everybody is like, posting up pictures of their study table. I have a study table. Full of books. Book that I don't read. And a table that I don't use. Lol, I feel so ungrateful for the little things around me now. Damn! XD.

Having nothing to do at all, except studying is pretty boring. Then when you go to a room with a medium-sized tv, part Astro part local channels, you can't help but watch tv. Having missed most of the episodes of Heroes, it's quite fun to watch with no knowledge of what happened in the previous episodes.

Anyways, I wanna sleep now. Gotta wake up early and practice my piano for a concert next Sunday. T.T


And yea, I'm still in love with this gay pic xD.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)