My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, May 25, 2007

lefttt.



No, it's not my house. Though I wish it was. =\

Yesterday was the last day of exams and today's the first day of the mid-term holidays. Nothing much really, it's just I'm so scared that I'll fail all my subjects. I literally tembak subjective questions xD. Like, really!

Ugh, holidays. Everybody likes holidays, no? I like it, too. But still, holidays are the most boringest days of my life. At least I get to catch up on my "things-that-cure-my-eyebags-thingy-thingg" xD.

I'm going for my cousin's wedding next Saturday. Gotta stop eating those chocolates XD. I really need to stop eating that much. =\

For all of you right-handers out there, read this: :)


cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)