My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, September 08, 2007

you've

It's been a really long while since I last blogged. Well, many things happened and many things happened. xD Ah let's see. And it's gonna be a worthless picture-post again. =D

Anyways, before that. Here's a lil' something I found on Blogthings.com and this really got to me. Grammar. =)

You Scored an A

You got 10/10 questions correct.

It's pretty obvious that you don't make basic grammatical errors.
If anything, you're annoyed when people make simple mistakes on their blogs.
As far as people with bad grammar go, you know they're only human.
And it's humanity and its current condition that truly disturb you sometimes.


2 days after I last blogged, which I think should be August 21st. It was a Tuesday. A not-so-memorable one. It was during the holidays. And I had my piano exam. Well, I'm glad that my theory exam, which was on the 20th, which was ONE day before my practical exam, was canceled.

Ahaha, so on the 21st, I took my Grade 8 practical exam. And no, I didn't do very well in fact, I think I'm gonna fail and burst into tears. xD


Nice to see, nice to hold, once broken, "IT" considered sold. xD Sue me. =)

Well, I didn't do anything in particular during the holidays, nor did I do anything the last few weeks. There is one thing I did during the holidays. 23rd of August I think. Thursday, during the hols. An outing. With an old friend who came back from China. Met at 1U. Watched Ratatouille. And camwhored. =D
Oh, I think I also saw Nicholas Foong at GSC too. xD

Ugh, someone shook my hand. I can't remember who it was, though.

Okay, I know this is a bit weird, but I TRIED to become shorter than Joanne and Alison. xD Jo's the one on the left and Ally's the one right.

Candid shot! I was on the phone with my bro, and she wanted to talk to him and asked him to come later to fetch me. xD

Ugh, we were at the bubble tea place near TGV. Damn, I always can't remember what's that place called. I saw Hannah and Jon there with Sandra.. I think..? xD


Ah. And a weekend after that, was Merdeka Day. Happy belated 50th Merdeka, lady M'sia. =) And a day after that, Leash taught me something about angles in camwhoring. So I tried. xD

And not many people believed it was me. xDDD


And that concludes today's coverage. Thank you and please visit us anytime soon.

cheerioseets, arty-tektek ltd. xD

P/s: My mum had some latte thing at the something Pancake house at The Curve, and I took a pic of it. Interesting the way it forms a heart shape. The foam. =D

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)