My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, September 17, 2007

nite.


Jiam and Kit. Posing for a booklet I made for a certain someone. Leash shd know better. :D

car. lamb. est. bun.

Spot the hidden message. And get a pack of mini chipmores from me? :D


Mrs. P! =) Last year's Sports Day pic I took with my super sucky cam. But I liked it cause it was my OWN camera. Now it's mouldy and all. xDDD

I'm feeling all picture-memory-ish. What's that word. Ugh. Nostalgic-ish. =) So, pictures. Funny ones and what not. =D


Reading this still cracks me up. xD It was in an office of my cousin-in-law..? No idea how to adress him.


This poor dog was dying when I met him. His eyes were sore and there were bruises on his body. =( Couldn't done anything to help him laa. =((((


Ish. I miss that two whacky people. Christian and Zhi. Ish. Although it's a bit blurry.


Ish. Zhuang Xiao and Jon. XDDD. Gosh, I really miss my friends lots. Older ones. Who left school. xD


And I think by now, I should pay probably RM1990m for each breath I took since the day I took this pic. XDD


I still like this picture the best for some reason. I like pics with clouds and a setting Sun. x)


*poke* xD I still have it hanging off my pencil case. :D


And I still don't understand what this sign is trying to tell me. I've been wondering since like, January. xD

Anyways, I'm off. Too tired. Gotta pack my bag, print out two lists of duties. .__. and lots more things to do. Nite.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)