My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

year



Ish. My blog's dead. Dead of viewers. Oh well, at least I still get to do these stuffs and post it up somewhere. =)

Your Worry Factor is 78%

The amount you worry is definitely borderline unhealthy.
Even when things are going well, you find yourself fixating on the negatives.
Try to remember the times you've been able to let your worries go.
If you can do that again, you'll be much happier!


I worry lots. Seriously lots. :S




Your Aura is Red



You have a high level of emotion. This can mean passion, but it can also mean rage.

Usually, you don't take these emotions out on others. You just use them as motivation - and it works!



The purpose of your life: embracing all the wonders of the life, lots of travels, and tons of adventures



Famous reds include: Madonna, Marilyn Monroe, Jennifer Lopez



Careers for you to try: Dancer, Boxer, Surgeon



I'm red. Maybe I should buy more red T-shirts! XD

Your Inner Child Is Sad

You're a very sensitive soul.
You haven't grown that thick skin that most adults have.
Easily hurt, you tend to retreat to your comfort zone.
You don't let many people in - unless you've trusted them for a long time.


I'm a sad sad person, ain't I?

Your Life is 52% Perfect

Your life is pretty normal - sometimes great, sometimes not so great.
You have a lot of good stuff going on. Your life may be more perfect than you realize.


Ish. So true. SO TRUE! x)

Anyways, I'm trying really hard to study, but in the end, I'm still here on my comp. XD I'm so gonna have to stay back a year. =(

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)