My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, September 24, 2007

chrye.



Seeing people cry isn't a good thing. And when I mean crying, seriously crying. Like for example, you've been sent to a camp during the hols for a really long period of time. Don't you just feel home sick and how much you miss your dog, or maybe your parents? Yea, that feeling.

I saw my maid crying just now, and I couldn't help but think, how much she misses her family. She's from a really good family. Christian. Beat that. Imagine that you've been sent to work in another country. A foreign country. Forced to work as a maid in a foreigner's house, doing their daily chores and forced to obey their every single order.

Yea, I can't imagine that as well. But still, I use to talk to my maids everyday until my mum told me not to get too close to them. Ish. Why not? They're still people. Many people disrepect maids, treating them as slaves. But they're still people like us, having daily lives like us. Just more trivial and less enjoyable.

So, go and talk to your maid now, if they're unhappy and if of course you have one. It's always good to have a friend when times are low. Or perhaps, talk to a friend who probably you think is crying now. Call them. NOW.



Anyways, the exams are nearing. Anybody haven't started studying yet? xD

The stress is really ISH la. Well, Madam Jamaliah, FYI, is our class' physics teacher. She said that, IF you failed with really sucky marks, you're supposed to stay back for 2 weeks during the hols and retake the exam. If you failed again, yeaaa, you can either stay back a year, or go bye-bai. =(

Ish, I'd better get studying. BYE INVISIBLE READERS! xP

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)