My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

barfday

Click to magnifo. xD

It's our barfday today. xD On the same day, same month and same year. Woot. =3

Who?

Nicholas Foong, the selfish one.

Lee Boon Siewww, hard rocker. xD


And many other celebrities. XD But I'm not gonna list them out, since I'm so tired from even writing this. xD

Nyeh, thanks to all of you that wished me. On MSN, smsed and commented me on Friendster. Much appreciated. I feel more friendful. xD

Happae Barfday Foong!
Happae Barfday Boon Siew!

cheerioseets, arty.
P/S: An early birthday post, this is. XD



So yea, I celebrated my birthday at home with this cake. Not many people, but still. xD Practically, just a normal celebration. Nyeh. =D

That and I celebrated twice today. XD I was at my piano centre in the afternoon, for my class. And like, I had concert practice after that. So, I was there. And after all the training and stuffs, my teacher had this cake for me. O.O So yea, I celebrated twice today, and I don't wanna go much into it. Too tired.

So yea. Nite. XD

Oh, I had fun today. But I wasn't in the mood for some reason. O.O Maybe cause I slept so late last night. =D

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)