My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, October 19, 2007

geees.


A true friend is someone who would do anything to make you a better person, even if it costs him your trust and friendship. - Adrian.

A true friend is a friend that doesn't backstab you.

A true friend is a friend that you place your trust into, not telling everybody your secrets.

A true friend is found when you make a mistake.

Today was the Never Stop event, proudly presented by my school's Christian Fellowship. Ah yea, apart from being able to worship God, we also invited Youth Pastor Andy Yeoh. The thing about Pastor Andy is that, he's young. Well, he just got married recently, and yea, he talks about issues that young teens and adults face.

Well, today he spoke on Friendship. Having a relationship with God and all. And he spoke on Friendship as well. Well, I just noticed that, I don't have much friends. Therefore, I don't get much attention. And right now, at this very moment, I'm feeling extremely low. Not because I don't have much friends, but because I don't have much attention. It's like, how happy you feel when someone comes up to you and says hi, or like how your seniors ruffle through your hair. Yea, that kind of attention.

Ahh. Friends are made not by having some person have an interest in you, but how you communicate and have the friendship with that person. And if you didn't understand the mistake part, let's say, there's two person, A and B.

A: Hey, you know the other day right, like, when you told me about your secret?
B: Yea, what about it?
A: I was likeeee, you know drunkk. And likee, told.
B: WHAT?! HOW COULD YOU?! IT WAS A SECRET! Ah well. It's okay. Let it be. ^^
A: Oh. Nyahaha. I was just joking.
B: Ahaha, you really got me there!

Just when you thought B would say something like, "I WON'T FORGIVE YOU!" or something like that, he actually forgave him. That's what a true friend would do if you actually told his/ her secret.

Well, I'm in need of that kind of a friend. Someone whom I could tell all my secrets too, or anything that burdens me. =\

One thing I did today, was that I accidently knocked into Pastor Andy Yeoh AND I DIDN'T SAY SORRY. I'm feelign SOOOO bad right now. =( I hope I can meet him someday to say sorry and rid me of this guilt. D:

Okay, MOVING ON.

I'll be spending my birthday night alone this year. It's not like my parents ain't here or something, it's just that I don't really think my friends care about my birthday. Meh. I've just been feeling really friendless these days. Semua orang pun tak hiraukan aku. Like I don't even exist. It hurts, you know! Oh well. I guess I just have to live my life without ever have to smile again.



cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)