My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

kick a poo.


This is an advertisement. I'm an advertisement. Seveng eleveng.

BRAND NEW FLAVOUR! Strawberrko! Of Strawberry and the best of mountain dew. You heard it right! It's STRAWPOO!
A mixture of one sixth strawberry and four sixth mountain dew and one sixth poo.
"It was really refreshing, full of colourings and some little brown stuffs." - Name withdrawn.
Only available at seveng eleveng @ arrrty's


Anyways, my exams started on Monday, with the Bible Knowledge paper. I practically screwed up the whole paper and I'd be lying if I said I did well. In fact, I did great! x)
pui


Ah. Oh, man. My other papers started on Tuesday, like, BM Paper 1, Additional Maths Paper 2, which was ridiculously simpler than the mid-term, and Bio Paper 1. Now, the Biology Paper 1 WAS REALLLLY HARRRDD. Like, out of 50 questions, I only knew the answers to 5 questions. Talk about luck. Then, other days, can't remember the papers but Physics Paper 1 was quite easy. xD I've got like, 7 or 8 questions wrong only. Joy!

Anyways, today. Sejarah. Paper 1. 21 questions wrong. O.O Out of 40. ISHHH. Bleh, tomorrow, got Chemistry, Moral and English Paper 2. Omg la. THE STRESS! =( Especially Moral, blardy moral values. What do they force us to remember something that we wouldn't use. Like WHY?! x)

Tagged by Leash.

TWICE! xD

A Future Guy/Girl

Rules:

The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
Have to mention the gender of his/her lover.
Tag 8 other victims and leave a comment on their blog.
If you're tagged the second time, there is no need for you to do this again.
Lastly and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

1. Must be. Tolerant to my weird behaviours? LOL XD
2. Knows how to think straight about what they wanna be.
3. Know how to play music. Especially piano. x)
4. Buys great presents.
5. Must be ugh.. Open minded?
6. Can make me say yes! I'm a negative person afterall. xP
7. Good at saving me from bad situations.
8. Fun. MUST BE FUN LOVING! xD

I tag; Jamin, Cherng, Glo, Saunder and you! Ugh. Air. xD

and the other.

5 Secrets, 5 Truths, 5 Things
- List 5 things that you want to say to people, but never will.
- Don't say who they are.
- Never discuss it again.

1. Shut the effing hell up la. GEES WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!
2. Hey, could you like, move back a bit?
3. If you don't know anything, don't say it.
4. You're like, really, you know.
5. You talk too much.

I can actually say this to myself. O.O

I tag. Jamin, Cherng, Glo, Saunder, Air, Ground, Earth, Wind, Fire and you. xD

And all the best for tomorrow's last paper for PMR students. xD A bit the too late. Wanted to post it on Monday but I got lazy. XDDD

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)