My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, October 15, 2007

taggeh.


Pathetic.

You know, when you treat a certain someone nicely, and they'd ignore you or just say, "hmph!"? Yea, I hate those kind of people. Really. Making you go all the trouble to be nice and kind, and got shot at the end. ISH.

Anyways, exams are ovah, Raya hols are here. Okay, now what? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Well, there is one thing, RO2 and Photoshop. Other than that, it's pretty much boring as a life can be.
word.



Anyways. I FAILED MY GRADE 8 PIANO PRACTICAL.
IN YOUR FACE SAM! I FAILED! I FAILEEDDDD! XD



My life? Is boring. Even this picture I took is better than my life. O.O

Let's do a tag. :3

1~ So, what did you do yesterday?
-Playing with my cousins. xD

2~ Was the weather good?
-Lovely. It was raining the whole day. My fav weather.

3~ What hand do you hold your toothbrush in?
-Left, of course.

4~ Do you hold the toothpaste in the free hand?
-Yeap, then Imma put it down after putting it on the brush.

5~ Favorite gum?
-Long lasting chewing gum. Not Wrigleys, though.

6~ What shoe goes on first?
-Left shoe?

7~ Ever seen snails have sex?
-Z0MFGLOLNO.xD

8~ Ever seen a baby pigeon?
-Yeap, cute one.

9~ Ever seen a wheelchair on the beach?
-Yea.

10~ What number do you live at?
-50. O.O

11~ How many belts do you have?
-2. One black, the other is a secret. xD

12~ What does your blog name mean?
-Just my name. With extra R's

13~ Most used word?
-Shit. ;-;

14~ Word you hardly use?
-Anything with -phobia.

15 ~ Funniest word you've heard?
-Rampampampaaaa~ by Josh Groban XD.

16~ Would you say your Chav or Emo?
-I have no idea what this means.

17~ Last text received said:
-"Hey, how many people died today?"

18~ Last reply said:
-"Yeap, cleaner than yours."

19~ Most of the texts in your inbox are
from:
-Shob. Hella lots we send. O.O

20~ Language you'd like to learn?
-Japanese. D:

21~ Worst thing to eat after brushing your teeth?
-Anything. Toothpaste makes food bitter.

22~ What do you hear now, exactly?
-Birds chirping, ceiling fan moving, brother's anime. LOL.

23~ Weirdest pet you've had?
-A bulldog.

24 ~ All the pets you've had?
-Fish and dog. The chips died.

25~ So, its winter but really hot.. still go to the beach?
-Skin? NO WAI!

26~ Pokemon or Digimon?
-Digimon. At least they talk.

27~ Do you know the Pokemon theme tune off by heart?
-Yeap. LOL Gotta catch 'em all! LOL

28~ Do you hate it when old people call you 'dear'?
-I feel nice when someone calls me that. xD

29~ Favorite nickname?
-Arthur. I don't like people calling me Arty. Doesn't sound right.

30~ Who called you it first?
-My mutha.

31~ Ever seen a cat cough up a hair ball?
-Hell no.

32~ Favorite song ATM?
-What's Yours Problem - Serebro.

33~ Last time you went to hospital was because:
-Visited my friend's mum. Dengue.

34~ Last time you went to hospital for your own need was:
-Operation. My chin had a big giant hole. There's a scar there now. xD

And I TAG LEASH! Payback! And Cherng and Glo. D: Saunder too. And you!

Off I go. Doing that.

[Edit]

Regarding my new blog layout,

I took at picture when I was on the plane to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
The brushes are mine, I MADE THEM! NYAHAHA! XD.
That and it's plain cause I wanted something simple and clean. :D

[/Edit]

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)