My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, November 23, 2007

C-reply. ;d

Nyeh. Regarding Cherng's blog post about me being in Japan and seeing lotsa good things. Here's my reply. xD

1. The Oh-so amazing Japanese cellphone. This is my host's cellphone. Well, I'm not gonna go into details about him, but his phone will do just fine. His phone, has TV! And ugh, the screen can be twisted like, flip phone, *flips open flip phone*, then *twist screen 180 degress* and then close it back. Tadaa! The screen's outside now. xD



2. Japanese people are LOVELY. Nice and hospitable. Here's a pic of my host's family. The only pic I have of them together.



3. And no, I didn't go to the onsen. I rejected it. And I regretted it. =(

4. Yesh. Delicious Japanese food. They have all kinds of Japanese food. My favourite was the Curry Rice. xD The RICE so nice and sticky. The CURRY is just so nice and sweet. With a bit of pedas-ness. =)) Unfortunately, I terlupa nak mengambil gambar. So yea. xD But I did go to this conveyor belt sushi place. OISHI! XD Amazing food. =D



5. Sakura trees. Cherng was right, it isn't exactly the right time to see Sakura flowers, but I did see a few on my way descending Hikone castle.



And a close-up, of which I failed terribly at taking.



6. And another thing. McPork! XD



7. My favourite places of all, Universal Studios Japan! XD



Meh. Short post. I shall continue with a long one later. Hopefull I'll remember and not be so lazy to do it.

cheerioseets, arty.

Oh, and I forgot something.


HAPPAE 16th BARFDAY SAUNDER!

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)