My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Japan! - Part 1


Group photo at KLIA

As we all know.

.. <-- it's a sign for waiting

I WENT TO JAPAN! AND YOU DIDN'T NYEAHAHAHAHA! XD


Outside Kansai International Airport

Well, I think I should start from DAY ONE. Like, totally. XD

HO-KAY! Let's start.

So arrr, I arrived like, at the airport, like at, like, probably like at, like, 8.30pm. And then rightt, on the way horr, that woman, LEASH, smsed me like while reading manga. Then horrr, her sister, JOOLZ, smsed me as well. And I WAS BUSY. So like yea. Tak reply betul betul. xD

And that's about it. Yeap. That concludes the blogging for today. Bai bee!

































Just joking. Okay, moving on. While going through those metal detector thingies in KLIA, I kena EVERY SINGLE ON OF THEM. Like,

*walks through metal detector thingy*

Arty: HOKAY!

*guard uses bar metal detector thingy*
*guard hears beeps*
*guard touches Arty*
*Arty kena molested*
*Arty cries*

The guard literally touches everywhere wei. I so regretted wearing baggy army pants laaa. Got like, metal rings all over the pants. Then my necklace also wants me to kena. Then my belt buckle, then my.. HAIYO. Everything la. XD


On the bus outside Kansai Internation Airport

Okay, so the first metal detector thingy okay laa, but then, got another metal detector thingy before boarding the plane. So this time lagi worse. I suspect something's going on with the guards in airport. Got like, gang/ syndicate like that. The second time, this guard went further and like, grab here and there, especially the there-there area and the bun bun. T.T

ANYHOWWW, the food on the plane, was marvelous. Like, breakfast at.. 4AM!?

Well, beef with rice and all. Nice. xD Okay, moving on. Flight for 6 hours and 45 minutes. And then I saw this JAPANESE ship on the JAPANESE sea on the Malaysian plane.

So then, we landed at this JAPANESE airport called Kansai International Airport. Then we boarded a JAPANESE bus and it moved on JAPANESE highway/ road. The highways are much better than of Malaysia's. Not bumpy at all. xD

Then I saw a JAPANESE truck ah. Liek, JAPANESE one ah. xD



I shall continue latah. Darn internet connexion. xD

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)