My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

daw


Bro's pen. And a waterbased pen I bought from Japan. ;D So pretty.
My chara's name is Boiny. In this case, he's Happy Boiny.

Short thingy of what I did today.
Went to Midvalley today with my mum and bro. And no, I didn't see anybody. And then I walked to Gardens. Which had a pretty toilet. Then we drove to Pavillion. Which had a pretty toilet as well. But not as pretty as Gardens'. xD It was my first time going to these two places. So yea, walked around until I've got two blisters on my legs. xD Then I went to Tesco EXTRA Selayang, which was just outside my house for the first time as well.

Well. I met Yong Jiun there. With his family. And his cute lil' brother. Now I know why he's so childish. xD

Me and Yong Jiun at Kansai International Airport on the last day of teh Japan trip.

Ahaha. I'm not gonna blog about Japan anymore. Makes me feel homesick. Well, my host said that I can go back to their house anytime cause they said it's my second home. =) GAH I miss Japan so much right now. I wish I could spend more time with them. They're such nice people! xD

Anyways. I've gotta finish another piece of art thingy I'm doing. I'm hooked on drawing! XD

--Edit--


Fake smiles. MEHHHH. mind me, haven't done finishing touches.
This one here is FakeSmile Boiny. He's wearing a mask afterall. and crying

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)