My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, November 09, 2009

hiatus

So, what's new?

My modem got struck by lightning and I'm gonna get it replaced tomorrow.
Hopefully.

I haven't been blogging cause I had my Chem P2 and Maths P6 last week and that put my Stressimiser to the test.

That's all, really. Others include: Finishing the game [PROTOTYPE] in 4 days, but only less than 24 hours of total gameplay time, and getting addicted to this game I got today, BaboViolent v2.11 that my cousin passed to me in college.

Yeap. That's all. Apart from my internet dying, I'm perfectly okay, thanks for asking. Yes, I can live without my intahnet.

:)

I wanna improve my photography skill. But I'm not bothered to! OMG. D:

I've been called a stalker when I was viewing other people's Facebook profile. xD
Random Arty fact! #35
I'm not a stalker, I'm just observant. =P
If anybody asks, just tell them you're observant. xD
cheerioseets, arty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey...hope you do well in your papers!!

Arthur Chia said...

Thanks. :)

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)