My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

jog


*sips from cup*

Mm, yummy.

- 5 minutes earlier -

*MSN rings*
erm erm said (21:17):
mummy call
artyberry. ♥ said (21:18):
k.
*walks to my brother's room*

..and my mom offered me her half drank Wild Mushroom Campbell soup in a cup. I accepted it anyways. It IS afterall, Wild Mushroom Campbell soup in a cup. :)

It's really really good! It's better than Domokun! But meh, I don't mind drinking this soup for the entire day haha. :D

- - -

Apart from tasty soup, I did something terribly nice today! Well, it's not that nice in my usual niceness sense, but it's nice in a physical way.

I went jogging!

Buahahahaha!

It's been 11 months since I jogged and boy, it sure felt great terrible! I did my old routine, only to discover that I lost my stamina and really short on breath, even after jogging for the first 2 minutes! I was like, oh shit! xD

Well, my old jogging routine is like this:
Walk - Jog - Sprint - Jog
..and the cycle repeats.

I walked back home with a blister on my left foot but amazingly my thighs are fine. It's so weird! To make things worse, my dog couldn't stop biting my legs. I was wearing shorts summore! =(

I was happy though, to finally get some exercise after so bloody long. But I wore my WMS sports T-shirt, so that made me happy too. :D I've been wearing it at home everyday now. It's so comfy!

Anyways, gonna try studying for Physics on Friday. :)

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)