My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, November 13, 2009

phone

In class. Idunnowhen. Before I shaved my hair. :P

I was looking through the pictures in my phone HAHA. Gah, I took so many pictures! xD

Physics P1 later. :)

- - - Update: 1919 hours - - -

I got a kitten.

It took me a while, but I finally got it to sleep. *thank goodness*

So adorable, ain't it? :)

It's a she btw. I haven't got any clue what my family is gonna call her. My mom once had more than 20 cats in her house. She took care each and every one of them. She's been dying to get a cat, but yeah. Since we got Brownie..

Anyways, my brother saved this kitty near his girlfriend's house. It almost got knocked over by a car, so my brother and his girlfriend saved it. Now it's at our home. Her home.

Brownie's initial reaction to the kitten wasn't good. She was purring at him rather fiercely and Brownie was barking at the top of his voice. Scary. My mom wanted them to be friends, but yeah.

We tried, so now she's sleeping on my beanie in front of my monitor. What do I do? It took me so long to calm her down and now she's finally sleeping. Bleh. ._.

She's so cute! xD

Omgomgomg I cracked my knuckles and now she's awake. Licking her paws on my beanie and staring at me. o_o

Good way to end my week, definitely. Physics P1 was rather tough, and my Student Ambassador interview was crap, but heh. WHO CARES.

- - - Update: 2222 hours - - -

Sleeping on the couch after I laid her there. :D

A family friend came over to have a chat, so I had rest on my lap.. and she slept on my lap. ♥ So cute. xD

Anyways, my dad doesn't really fancy the idea of keeping her. SO. I don't know who wants a approximately one month old kitten and she doesn't drink milk anymore. Cat food.

I'm asking for anybody that wants a very cute kitten to adopt, please feel free to ask from me. Don't be shy, pet lovers don't bite. Their pets do. :)
Email: artychia@gmail.com
cheerioseets, arty.

3 comments:

Bam! It's Sam. said...

i want your beanie!
and i love your blog :D
i'm adding you to my list :)
xx

Pik said...

I want it. But my mom won't let me! ))):

Arthur Chia said...

Sam // Okay. :D I'm not sure which Sam you are, though. D:
Pikky // AWW. So sad. And she's so cute! :)

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)