My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

rejection

Rejection! :P

I got two replies from UCAS track application today and the day before yesterday.

Here's how it happened:

I slept early the night before, only to wake up at 4AM with a leaking nose that doesn't seem to want to stop leaking. So I just went to the toilet and grabbed some tissues to remove some snot. :D

I usually sleep with my iPod beside me on my bed. The reason being I use my alarm clock in my iPod and my phone, so I can't sleep without both of them. SO YEAH, I checked my email using my iPod. (Yay to permanently switched on WiFi)

"UCAS Application Status Notification"

Sigh. I logged on with my UCAS ID, which I memorized out of convenience.

Sigh.

Yesterday's was University of Newcastle. Today's is UCL.

FML x infinite.

So yeah. I r not happy right now. No one cares about me anyways. :O

Apart from the anonymous person who keeps on commenting on my blog. Thanks. :)

..and my very supportive mother. University hunting this weekend. I hope I can apply not through UCAS. :)

I wish you would take notice of me, it's me who's been jumping, waving like mad.
Just for you to take notice of me.
Just one bit.

OH I GOT CAKE FROM YASMINE TODAY. :D
Thanks, Yasmine. :)


cheerioseets, arty.

3 comments:

Bam! It's Sam. said...

i look HORRID in that photo :(

Arthur Chia said...

You ARE horrid, Sam. Whatchu talking about. :P

Bam! It's Sam. said...

ur mean.

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)