My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

sided

The thing about one-sided love?

You'll always be the lonely one.

Well, you've still got friends, right? ._.

I don't think I'll ever confess to someone that I like, just because it's impossible for my feelings to be reciprocated.

I love myself, and that's all I need.

That's what I keep telling myself but it doesn't turn out nicely in the end.

cheerioseets, arty.

3 comments:

Cherng said...

Confessionsssssssssss

K said...

Not saying friends aren't important, but fulfilling the void of love with friendship is like satisfying hunger with water. Amen!

Arthur Chia said...

Cherng // Lols. I haven't blogged about these things in a long time, huh? :O

Kenn // You're the pro, kan? :P

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)