My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

arthur

Because Mew Mew is just too cute when she was younger and still is.
Have a friend named Arthur Chia Teck! Special name! He is a boy who likes to do girly stuff, like camwhoring really really gao lat, designing pretty things, shopping with girls, and err, he talks like a girl too. How can a guy have eeks, squeaks and hand movement like anime girls when he talk? So geli right..

Erm, he calls himself “arrrty”.. +_+ During school days everyone disrespects him and called him GAY. he was treated ntg like trash just because of his attitude. even girls don’t want to go near him in our class because they are afraid they will have rumours about them liking arthur. Well what do you know, typical school days la.

Now he is doing quite fine, just a few years and we are now in college, he is still being himself but everyone grew optimistic and think he is NOT gay but VERY UNIQUE. :D

There are lots of Arthurs out there, Arthur from Shrek, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, King Arthur bla bla bla, but I still prefer this UNIQUE Arthur I know. :)
It's so against my blogging ways to blog twice in a day, but I had to.

Found this comment on another blog when I googled my name.

Well, I understand your good intentions and honesty haha. :)

Justification, though you might not be reading this.
1) First of all, you got my name wrong. The name's Arthur Chia Tek. I'm really proud of my name, and you are too, I guess.

2) Why do you say that camwhoring is a type of 'girly stuff'? Do you know how many guys out there that likes to camwhore? I assure you that they would so pissed if you said that 'camwhoring' is a type of girly stuff. Heck, I've even written a blog post the reason why I like to camwhore. It's here if you can't find it.

3) Did you also know that all the pretty things that you guys steal from the net are mostly done by guys? Yes, it's not girly.

4) I shop with girls because I just like to talk to them while they shop. Period. I go shopping with my mom every Saturday but I never buy anything also. I don't like spending money on clothes. Unless, of course if they're cheap. :)

5) I like talking to girls, what can I say?

6) If it's geli then stop looking at my hands. @_@

7) I don't call myself Arrrty. It's cause http://arty.blogspot.com is already taken. If not I would've just gotten that instead. Did you realize that I never wrote Arrrty in any part of my blog? It's only in my blog address. Kthxbai.

8) Ah, I actually had my fair share of friends in high school. They actually didn't care about the way I acted, and meh, how the fuck was I treated like trash? I REALLY enjoyed my school life. :D

9) And hello, lmao. All my friends were girls in high school. I think only a few of you were avoiding me because of the stereotype. People like Alanna, Huey Ru, Pik Kuan and Leng-Lei are sort of my 'real friends'.

10) I guess I just really hate 'typical school days'. A school is a place where you gain knowledge. A place where your friends STUDY and not go around speculating about a certain boy with weird hand gestures. :)

11) I've always been fine. Maybe I should've pointed that out earlier. :3

12) But thank you, for preferring me over anybody else. LOL. Good save. (Y)
Point is, get your facts right before trying to describe me. It a bit hard if you don't know me well enough. I guess I just don't like people describing inappropriately.

I am, after all, Arthur Chia Tek.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)