My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

embarrassing

I iz pro camwhore. :D
KL Trip, taking our group picture. :)

The most embarrassing things (of 2010) happened to me today.

Case 1
I was walking past the hang out area in college at about 4. There were two guys and a girl sitting there. And I heard, "Hey Arthur," coming from that direction.

Guess what happened after that, dear blog. :O

So yeah, I was like, "Hey!" and all I got were blank "What?" stares. Sigh. Kill me. *blush*

Case 2
I met a guy named John Lim today. I think he's from Cempaka Damansara. Tried to shake hands, I said to him, "Hey Arthur, I'm John." *shakes hands*

KILL ME PLEASE. D:

I seriously think it's the exam stress that's coming on to get me.

Bad day today. I never had two embarrassing things happen to me on the same day. Everything has a first time, why does it have to be two embarrassing things at once? )':

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)