My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

poses

Youth Fair '10.

It was.. okay.

I took the train back.


..and that's the end of a boring day.

I'm not ashamed of my pimple scars.

I had two papers on Friday. Maths Paper 3 (hard paper) and Physics Paper 4 (HARDER paper, so hard that the paper didn't even tear when I attempted to tear it). I was busy studying for Physics Paper 4 the whole of last week + the week before last. It didn't actually work. I think I'm gonna fail the paper. It was just too tough. I feel like killing myself now. )':

To top that off, I had to ride on an emotional roller coaster that I didn't want to ride. Painful, excruciatingly so.

I.

Do.

Not.

Know.

How.

To.

Feel.

D:

- - -

On another note, I watched Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time yesterday, with my brother and my aunt. :)

Gemma Arterton is so pretty and Jake Gyllenhaal is surprisingly hot. *cough*

I'm so downloading the game. I'll wait for Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands. CAN'T WAIT. :D

In the meantime, I want a body as hot as Jake Gyllenhaal's. HAHA. *wishes*

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)