My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

flexible

You are not alone.

You are beautiful, in every single way. Cause words can't bring you down.

Looks doesn't matter.

Good looking people might appear to be nice, but they can be devils behind that beautiful masks of theirs. Not-so-good looking people on the other hand, can be really nice if you actually know them for who they are and not how they look like.

*tells self*

- - -
Happy 19th Birthday, Jie Cong. :D

I know it's a bit late, but I was looking through the pictures I took during the past month. So many things were going on at once, so yeah. :)

Anyways, did you know that I'm quite flexible? xD

See, I can stretch over another person! :D

Fun times. I need to go out more often. xD

Maybe my exams. :)

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)