My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Thursday, May 06, 2010

swivel

Domo needs to be saved! :D

I've been doing some thinking again. I think I need to slow it down. My exams are coming, I really need to start studying and cloud my mind with everything else that's unimportant to my future.

I had a few dreams about you this week. It was freaky. I mean, dah lah I no chance to be with you, then you come and appear in my dreams. Leave me alone. D:

But yeah, I've been feeling like craaaaaaap these few days because of that stupid dream. So yeah, get out of my life. I already blocked you on MSN, that's my first step to help me forget you.

Forget. D:

*emo*

I'm better off with Domo.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)