My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Kepong Baru

I went to SMK Kepong Baru this morning for my Grade 6 Theory Exams. You know, the ex-school of the person I hate the most. Yes, I'm talking about Deng Zhen. The one that says I'm handsome and tried kissing me last year. I had nausea for a week after that.

I reached at 7.20. I was alone with my brother. Scary. I was there, I saw an overturned rubbish bin. Rubbish. Came out. And a cat. Lol. Dirty drains and funnily, well mantained Taman Sains. I was literally impressed with the Taman Sains. Beautiful.

The Boys' toilet was big. Bigger than WMS'. xD. 8 stalls for shitting, a line of those old-school-military-urinals, and what I thought it was, a bathing area. I'm not sure though. It's like there's a tap, a bucket and rubber tube. And there were plenty of them. I can't simply imagine students dressing down and bathing in front of everybody. Correct me if I'm wrong, Deng Zhen nekkid in the toilet with other boys. Screww.. *shivers*. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures. Next year, I shall be taking the stupid theory exam again.

Here's something I did last month and it's still my background:

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)