My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Nanny McPhee


Wee.. My first review! xD.
Gah.. So, I went to One Utama and bought the tickets for Nanny McPhee Wednesday morning. And waited for my cousin to come 2 hours later -.-'. And I'm very very very very the sad cause both GSC and TGV sold tickets for I Not Stupid Too at night. Screw that. Above is the poster of the movie Nanny McPhee. An educational movie about Nanny McPhee (Emma Thompson - the-use-to-be-so-pretty-actress acted as an old hag which eventually became beautiful at the end O.o - Below, the starting) teaching 7 children dicipline.

Unfortunately, I don't have the picture of teh beautiful picture of Emma Thompson at the end :D. Oh well, guess you have to watch yourself then.
Where was I? Oh yea, it started off showing a chair, the chair that belonged to the wife of seven children. She died when Aggy, the youngest child, was given birth to. After she died, the became naughty because their father doesn't pay as much attention to them like their mum. And that baby is so freaking clever lol. She can imitate every single word her older siblings said. Amazing.


The father of 7, decided not to feed them at night 'cause they shoo-ed away the strictest, meanest of all nannies, by pretending they ate the baby. But actually they put the baby into the tray and ate the chicken instead :P. The oldest child, Simon, is played by Thomas Sangster. When my cousin watched the movie, she went like "Omg, so cute!". Actually, he's borned in 1990. But he still looks young.

Yup, he's eating the baby. Simon.

So, Nanny McPhee also stated "If I am needed but not wanted, I will stay. But if I am wanted but not needed, I will go." She had 2 warts, wrinkles, a tooth coming out of her mouth, and gray hari. It all equals to 5. Everytime a lesson have been taught, one of these 5 will go. At the end she became beautiful. It's really hilarious and educational, meaning, learning dicipline in a funny manner.

Hmm.. This is my first review, so, drop a comment. And I will change. And below is a signature I made for a friend. No, it's not Soe Foong. It's Soe Fong.

Click to enlarge.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)