My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Wee.. Long pants..

There's a reason why I'm wearing long pants. It's cause that lower secondary librarians are required to wear them now because Kenneth, the head librarian suggested it and I killed him for it. :P We were ordered by Mrs Peter( there's no S after R lol) to buy long pants on 10th of March, which was the Friday and wear them on 20th of March till we finish school. It's hot. Very. I kinda hate it though. It's a must change during sports practice we're having these days.

I'm really going low on story supply. :D

I did a really ugly and kinda like too-much-leaves background for myself xD

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)