My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

New year, new blog, new graphics

Aite.. I'm quite happy now, lol. Since I spent like more than 3 hours on the template. It's almost mine. I kinda like, "stole" half of it from the original one - Tic Tac Blue. This ish how the ori look like - http://www.blogger.com/templates/tictac_blue/sample.html

Tomorrow is the day. The day of MY death. I fracking hate theory exams, especially Grade 6. It's like so freaking hard and takes more than 2 hours to finish 5, FIVE! questions. Hurray for holidays to go with that.

Other than that, I think I failed my Art xD. Simplest of all photoshop skillz:
Took me like.. 3 mins to finish this. Busy shit.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)