My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, April 27, 2007

corals


it's 12am. xD

It's 12am and I need to blardy sleep. Imma write up something.

5 things about holidays.

1. It is only on the last you noticed that you have a bunch of homework left undone.
2. When you didn't plan out your holidays, you end up wasting precious 'study breaks'
3. Sitting in front of the comp gives you the pleasure of being the only one not doing homework.
4. After much consideration, I shouldn't have left the textbooks needed to complete my homework.
5. At the end of the holidays, you found out that you left you PE shirt in the bag stinking.

I AM that bored. Sue me. Imma just run off now. I'm having fun downloading so much anime. This sucks, not being able to use BitTorrent. BitTorrent used to play a major part in my life until I got my new comp and it just wouldn't let BT do it's work. Sad bad comp I have =(.

I'm not making any sense right now. I'm sad and I still don't know why.


Enjoy the coral that looks like sth evrybody knows.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)