My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, June 11, 2007

damnn. xD



A lil' wood carving I did back in Form 2. It's just sitting in front of me all this while. I just never took a picture of it. Ain't it pretty? I did the earlier stages of the carving and Madam Norita did almost the whole thing. Ahaha, so it's still my idea. :D :D :D

The Oh-SO-boring holidays have finally ended. I just can't stand holidays unless I've got everything schedualed. But damnnnnnnnnnnnn, if you have nothing to do during the holidays, you start being emo and think of dying all the time. That's what happened to me last year and most of my holidays.

Remember when I started blogging on 11th of November? My very first post. [click November 2006 on teh archives -->] Holidays was nothing near pleasant and still is. Other than being able to molest the computer the whole day, you get to have fun doing it.

Anyways, I've received a lot of exam results. Some of them were kinda okay, but some of them aren't. Stupid Ryan having most of the highest marks in almost all subjects in class. It's frightening, really. At least I passed Chemistry. I think. I better hope I do.

My blog's dying again. Cause I'm having no thingy. Ugh. That. Thingy. Ahh. Insipiration. xD. And of course, ideas.



cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)