My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

that.


Yea, that's the seat beside me.

I've just noticed, I'm not a good classroom-seat-beside-me type of person. When I was in Form 1, Kuang Ern sat beside me, in which he described me as "living hell". When I was in Form 2, I sat with the gayest I-fail-all-my-subjects guy, Deng Zhen, and I describe him as a "living hell". Yea, I really hated him a lot. Ask me why in school, too detailed to be typed here.

Last year, in form 3, Shini sat beside me, which is almost the only girl that I rarely talk to. She's real talkative with her gang but not me. Ahaha but before Shini was Elton. He described me as "super the boring". What am I trying to say?

I'm a boring person.

It's true, I am a boring person. I never make jokes, I'm always alone. I've got that "I don't wanna talk to you cause you're really really REALLY annoying" attitude. Which makes me, obviously, lose friends. So.. My point is,

I'm BORING.


So, stop visiting my blog and stop talking to me. I won't appreciate it but at least I'll be all alone by myself.

superuncheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)