My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

fish


Lol yea, that's the plant in front of the toilets in Midvalley. xD. Hey, I was bored!

Meh, it's not a very wonderful weekend. In fact, I'm so bored and moody until everything I do makes me sad. =( I wonder if I just let my moodiness go and stay cheerful until I finish this year's exam. Blehhh. I can't study in this mood, man. I hate this feeeling, tell me what to dooo.

Apart from that, I wanna introduce you to someone nice. Yea, she's really nice xD. She's been my friend sinceeee, Form 1, I think. Even though she uses super-rare-but-uber-chunted words/vocabulary, she's still nice nontheless (<-- however you spell this). She claims I'm her best friend even though I'm not. She's really smart but her English is just oh-so wonderful XDDD. She's not that famous but she's my friend XD. Meet, Fishie :D

Ahaha, I'm off now. Bye.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)